Saturday, May 23, 2015

Reasons....

I am sorry to all that follow these puppies that I have been pretty poor at posting updates this litter.  My only next door neighbor passed away on May 9th and before that he was so sick in bed with Cancer that he couldn't come over or go out at all.  He always came over for breakfast on Sunday mornings that we didn't farm, and fight his way through all the dogs that stood at the door...we miss him here.  He would come over and look at the new 'arrivals' and say "You sure are UGLY....but momma likes it that way!"  He thought they were a funny, silly kind of dog but he always slipped them some eggs from the table or I caught him rubbing them through breakfast with is foot under the table.  Joe taught me how to weld, helped me dig things with his backhoe, gave me fishing lessons umpteen times, played with my boys in the river and generally treated me like a daughter.  I can't tell you how much I will miss him and its really not sunk in yet.  My heart is heavy.  RIP Joe Syfrett....




No comments:

Post a Comment