Sunday, March 24, 2019

What have I been up to??!!

Well if any of you have been wondering....I've taken a hiatus from Blogger.  I know some have kept up with me on Instagram @sandspurbulldogs and you see I'v been painting a bunch and crafting along with puppies, puppies, puppies. 

A bunch of things have happened.  I lost my old girl, Salty.
 She was 10 and had a good handle on how to relax and enjoy the sun...as you can see in the picture below of her "basking" and really soaking it in.  She was retired from raising litters several years ago however she developed mastitis or so we thought.  We treated her with antibiotics for over a month but then realized it was a very aggressive tumor attacking her mammary gland.  She was frail.  She lost the battle on a Friday afternoon and a friend buried her for me in the long warm sunlight streaked area on the edge of our pasture where my other dearests lay....

 She was a gentle soul and had a sweet thick chestnut colored coat.  Always enough wrinkles to make another dog.


 Of course she was also a Princess who would spend 5 minutes trying to decide how to cross a puddle of water ...!  I guess if you have dogs for any period of time there will be times of sadness and loss.  It still isn't easy.  I just think she will be laying in the kitchen when I come home but she's not there.  Her goofy no-care personality is missing from my life.  





7 comments:

  1. They are respected for their even-tempered that make them a perfect family dog and a great pet for little kids and children. It is said that the baby English bulldogs for sale are available for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for buy french bulldog puppy online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy french bulldog puppies near me, french bulldog price, teacup french bulldog puppies for sale, puppies for sale near me, french bulldog puppies for sale, blue french bulldog for sale, teacup bulldog for sale, teacup french bulldog for sale with the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for MORE DETAILS......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy Tyson french bulldogs puppies in the whole USA? We are providing Buy french bulldogs Online,buy french bulldogs online for sale,buy french bulldogs,merle french bulldogs for sale,buy merle french bulldogs for sale,french bulldogs puppies for sale,french bulldogs for sale,french bulldogs for sale near me,a french bulldog puppy,french bulldogs blue,fluffy french bulldog for sale,french bulldog mauling,fluffy frenchie,furry french bulldog,french bulldog sleeping,golden doodle,french bulldog puppies,french bulldog puppies,adopt a pet online with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    CONTACT US
    Phone : +18 452191567
    Email:cutepuppieshomeus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy Sassy french bulldogs puppies Online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy french bulldogs Online,buy french bulldogs online for sale,buy french bulldogs,merle french bulldogs for sale,buy merle french bulldogs for sale,french bulldogs puppies for sale,french bulldogs for sale,french bulldogs for sale near me,a french bulldog puppy,french bulldogs blue,fluffy french bulldog for sale,french bulldog mauling,fluffy frenchie,furry french bulldog,french bulldog sleeping,golden doodle,french bulldog puppies,french bulldog puppies,adopt a pet online with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    CONTACT US
    Phone : +18 452191567
    Email:cutepuppieshomeus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy Otis french bulldogs puppies Online in the whole USA? We are providing Buy french bulldogs Online,buy french bulldogs online for sale,buy french bulldogs,merle french bulldogs for sale,buy merle french bulldogs for sale,french bulldogs puppies for sale,french bulldogs for sale,french bulldogs for sale near me,a french bulldog puppy,french bulldogs blue,fluffy french bulldog for sale,french bulldog mauling,fluffy frenchie,furry french bulldog,french bulldog sleeping,golden doodle,french bulldog puppies,french bulldog puppies,adopt a pet online with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    CONTACT US
    Phone : +18 452191567
    Email:cutepuppieshomeus@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    teacup french bulldog puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete