Monday, September 11, 2017

photo day

Today I took pictures of all the babies...it was a lot of squirming and repositioning but it went well.  I set up a couple of lights pointing to a nice set of rugs on my bed and positioned each puppy to get several shots of them --one at least of each side and then a top picture.  Those will be used to send to clients and to advertise them.  I sent pictures to those that have already shown interest or were waiting on a puppy.  




 The carpet made for a dark back round that you could see the puppy better...male and female tags were just to help me because taking pictures of 10 gets to be a little confusing especially after they were downloaded!  After I took the pup's picture I would cut it's toenails (it was time anyway) and that way I could tell if I had got a picture of each one.  
Then I took the pictures I love:  natural pictures of just puppies being puppies!



No comments:

Post a Comment