Monday, November 24, 2014

Been Busy!!!

Its been a busy time here.  Puppies are going now to their homes and we are really spending a lot of time house breaking and making sure they all spend time playing "nicely" with the big dogs.  I am fortunate that most have seen puppies and are very careful to play easy and scold puppies when needed but not hurt them.  I do have to supervise the newer dogs that really are so young they play too rough.  Really they don't play with the puppies rough they just start playing with each other and then get too rough and I worry they will step on a puppy or knock them down too hard.  So we watch them kind of close.  

There are 3 pups left here today.  Its Monday evening and its been about a week since I was writing in the blog.  Saturday, 2 sweeties left...tiny Squeak was one of them!  Mabel went to a wonderful home and then Sunday "Biskit" went to her home and I've already had a picture from her parents...she's doing well and I know all the others are too.  The people that took the big white pup (went first) was getting her as a surprise and I had an update from her family the day after she left...someone was so happy to have their own puppy!  "Bobby" will go this week, Wednesday I think and his owner is excited and ready to pick him up.  Now Gingerbread and Delta will be alone and soon (hopefully) we will find the right home for Delta.  She's a beauty...








No comments:

Post a Comment